INDICTMENT FILED AGAINST FIVE PERSONS FOR ILLICIT TRAFFICKING IN NARCOTIC DRUGS30.05.2012. 15:22
1. H.M. (1976), citizen of the Republic of Montenegro, held in custody since 06 March 2012,
2. F.Š. (1971), citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Republic of Croatia,
3. E.Đ. (1973), citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina, held in custody since 06 March 2012,
4. B.J. (1982), citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Republic of Croatia, and
5. A.K. (1975), citizen of the Republic of Montenegro, held in custody since 06 March 2012.
The accused H.M. is charged with organizing a group of persons in December 2011, together with persons from the Republic of Montenegro known to him, for the purpose of acquiring illegal property gain; other aforementioned suspects joined this group together with other persons known to them, all for the purpose of illicit international sale, transfer and transport of heroin and skunk narcotic drugs from the Republic of Montenegro to Bosnia and Herzegovina and other EU countries. Heroin and skunk have been proclaimed narcotic drugs and trafficking in them is prohibited pursuant to the provisions of the Law on Production and Trade in Narcotic Drugs ("Official Gazette of R BiH" No. 2/92 and 13/94) and Article 53 of the Law on Prevention and Suppression of Abuse of Narcotic Drugs.
These accused persons are charged with the commission of an illicit trafficking in narcotic drugs under Article 195(2), in conjunction with Paragraph 1 of the Criminal Code of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Indictment has been forwarded to the Court of BiH for confirmation.
Dear Media Representatives, when transmitting news please bear in mind that persons referred to in the news and information of the BiH Prosecutor's Office, have the status of a suspect or an accused person. Let us remind you of the principle of presumption of innocence, which defines that no person shall be considered guilty until his/her guilt has been established by a final verdict.