INDICTMENT ISSUED AGAINST SIX PEOPLE FOR ILLICIT TRAFFICKING IN NARCOTIC DRUGS12.06.2012. 15:08
1. Ž. Đ. (1948), residing in Sarajevo, BiH citizen, currently in custody,
2. K.E. (1974), residing in Mostar, with prior convictions, BiH citizen, currently in custody,
3. H.M. (1965), residing in Sarajevo, with prior convictions, a citizen of BiH and the Kingdom of Holland, currently in custody,
4. K. F. (1976), residing in Mostar, BiH citizen,
5. F. DŽ. (1964), residing in Sarajevo, BiH citizen, and
6. K.I. (1962), residing in Zenica, with prior convictions, BiH citizen, currently in custody.
The accused are charged to have in early 2012, as part of an organized criminal group formed in order to obtain financial gain, acted jointly on the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Kingdom of Holland and committed illicit international trafficking of about 7 kilograms of narcotic drug Amphetamine, known as "Speed".
The accused are charged to have jointly committed the criminal offense of Organized Crime under Article 250 in conjunction with the criminal offense of Illicit Trafficking in Narcotic Drugs under Article 195 of the Criminal Code of BiH, while the sixth indictee is charged to have committed the criminal offense of Unauthorized Production and Sale of Narcotic Drugs under Article 238, Paragraph 1 of the Criminal Code of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The indictment was forwarded to the Court of BiH for confirmation.
Dear Media Representatives, when transmitting news please bear in mind that persons referred to in the news and information of the BiH Prosecutor's Office, have the status of a suspect or an accused person. Let us remind you of the principle of presumption of innocence, which defines that no person shall be considered guilty until his/her guilt has been established by a final verdict.